Cool Machines CM 1500 CM1500-1 Insulation Machine
Cool Machines CM1500-1 CM 1500 Portable Insulation Machine
Cool Machines CM1500 Portable Insulation Machine is an all insulation fiber blowing machine that works with Cellulose, Fiberglass and Rockwool, as well as damp recycle fiber for wall spray.
The CM1500 is a high-pressure blower (4.5 p.s.i.) airlock assembly that far exceeds the requirements needed for retrofit and dense packing sidewalls.
The CM1500 is perfect for small insulation contracting professionals who need a portable machine with low power requirements, yet offers the higher production of large machines. The innovative ‘scalping’ augers are designed to break apart the compressed bales into smaller pieces that are shredded evenly for optimal coverage before they enter the airlock. This machine does not use long paddles that are known to wear and bend. The augers are located deep within the machine, out of arm’s reach, to provide a safe working environment.
For those looking for more power, the CM1500 can be outfitted with a double blower system as well as many other optional features.
Material Lbs p/hr
A 1,000 square foot attic can be insulated to an R-30 value in one hour.
- Large 13 cubic foot hopper capacity for fiber storage
- One integrally mounted 13.7A blower w/check valve, filter protection
- Large handles provide easy transport and handling
- Extruded airlock ensures extended life of the airlock seal, high pressure of 4.5PSI for dense packing with the slide gate control for accurate fiber metering
- Slide gate control enables precise fiber control
- Quick-release hopper for fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Nickel #40 plated chain with hardened sprockets which are corrosion resistant and rugged
- Robust powder coating for a corrosion resistant long lasting finish
- The modular design with a transparent access panel provides quick maintenance troubleshooting
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning and consistent flow
- Magnum super blower is 8.4 inches in diameter, 13.7 amps and 140 CFM provides increased blower output with twice the air power & service life
- TEFC high torque, thermal overload protection drive motor & high torque separate gearbox provides an extended service life & cost reduction with individual replacements of failed components such as a motor or gearbox).
- Manual thermal overload protection of all motors and electrical components
- 150 foot remote cord with dual function, 3 position provides operator control with convenience
- Safety Features - kill switch and manual override controls promote increased operator control, safety, and quick hazard response - (pre-alarm buzzer optional)
- Panel voltmeter for quick electrical diagnostics / low voltage protection of motors
- Liquid filled, surface mounted pressure gauge enables pressure calibration for dense pack & airlock seal quality verification
- ‘Smart' panel LED power indicator lights provide instant electrical diagnostics
- Auxiliary and (IWS) Internal Wetting System outlets accommodate accessory devices
- Ergonomic hose out design eliminates trip hazards while loading insulation machine
- 330 lbs. (Single Blower)
- 350 lbs. (Double Blower)
Dimensions: 38″l x 24″w x 57″h
Hopper Capacity: 13.5 ft.3
Airlock Options: 10” dia. x 14” long,4.0 p.s.i. w/ 3” output tube.
Drive Motor: 3/4 h.p.
- 8 amp. /104 c.f.m. (Small Blower)
- 13 amp. /140 c.f.m. (Large Blower)
Power Requirements: (120 volt)
- 15/15 amp. (Single Large Blower)
- 15/15 amp. (Large & Small Blowers)
- 15/20 amp. (Double Large Blowers and HP model)