Air Systems International BAC-10 Ambient Air Pump 2 Workers
Air Systems International BAC-10 BAC 10 Ambient Air Pump 2 Workers
The Air Systems BAC-10 is a low-pressure air pump designed to be used with continuous flow respirators only. To achieve proper operation of your ambient air pump always select constant flow respirators which are approved and designed for operation with ambient air pumps, BELOW 15psi. Be sure to specify the respirator's approved coupling size when you order a specific model of pump which matches your selected respirator hose. Compressors have to be located in clean air environments as specified to OSHA 1910.134 regulations.
Do not use an ambient air pump with a pressure-demand respirator or any Vortex cooling tubes because of low output pressures.
- Accommodates one hood-style respirator or two flow masks (tight fitting)
- Respirators must not exceed the maximum pressure - 15psi
- Max. 10psi at 9 CFMs output - 9.5 CFMs output @ 4psi
- CSA approved
- 3/4 HP Electric motor, ODP, 100 to 115 / 208 to 230 Volts AC, 12.2 / 6.1 amps, 50 / 60 Hertz, single phase, thermally protected
- 0.5 to 0.7 micron inlet & compressor filters
- Pressure gauge- 0-30psi
- Prewired wi/ on / off switch & plug - 115 Volts AC plug only