Air Systems International CVF-8EXP Explosion Proof Axial Fan
Air Systems International CVF-8EXP CVF 8EXP Explosion Proof Axial Fan
The CVF-8EXP Contractor Grade Explosion Proof Axial Fan is a high-quality, performance-oriented fan offering a rugged polyethylene ventilation line.
The CVF 8EXP Explosion-Proof Contractor Grade Axial Fans are the latest addition to the group of ventilation products by Air Systems. The CVF-8 EXP is an 8-inch explosion-proof electric ventilation fan for demanding hazardous conditions. It comes supplied with UL/CSA-approved explosion-proof electrical motor.
- Work on boilers
- Best to use for utility and telecommunications companies
- Electrical transformer repair
- Tank Cleaning
- Manhole Entry
- Petrochemical tanks
- Fan measures 8 inches
- Supplied with a 10ft. power cord
- Suitable for Class I, Groups C and D Class II Groups E, F, and G Environments
- Weighs 19 lbs.
- Built-in sealed on/off switch
- Known for its premium-quality construction offering great performance
- Designed to tackle even the toughest job site conditions
- Economical choice
Motor: Explosion-proof - 1/4 HP, 115 Volts AC, single phase, 60 Hertz.
UL & CSA approved - Class 1, Group C & D, Class II, Groups G, F, and E
Power cord: 10 feet in length, without a plug. Must be wired by the user to NEC requirements
Weight: 19 pounds
- 974 CFM, free flow
- 786 CFM, 15 feet duct, 1 - 90 degree bend
- 661 CFM, 15 feet duct, 2 - 90 degree bends