Air Systems International POA-4R Point Of Attachment Manifold
Air Systems International POA-4R Point Of Attachment Remote Air Manifold
The Air Systems POA-4R remote air manifold meets NIOSH 87-116 (1989) document requirements for point of attachment.
The POA 4R provides you with remote manifold capabilities for respirators & 4 independent regulators while complying with NIOSH regulations. The POA-4R includes a safety relief valve, pressure gauge, regulator, and fitting congruency needed for correct respirator functionality.
The POA's box can easily be located at any distance away from your filtration panel or Grade-D Breather-Box. The remote (POA) air manifold assembly becomes your NIOSH respirator attachment point & is limited to 300 feet (maximum) of air-breathing hose at your air outlet's fitting located on the POA box.
* When ordering, please specify .25 inch Hansen or Schrader style fittings
- 4 couplings
- Independent - 4 regulators- so that each worker can adjust the pressure
- Adjustable regulator
- 1/2 Inch Interchange inlet plug- male
- 0-160psi pressure gauge
- Safety relief valve pre-set at 125psi
- 1/4 Inch respirator couplings with safety locks
- Block manifold- Aluminum
- Water-proof polycarbonate case
- Rubber gasketed lid prevents chances of internal contamination
- Rugged, water-resistant housing makes the unit work perfectly even at hazardous or wet locations