Air Systems International TA-3EA Twin-Air Breathing Compressor
Air Systems International TA-3EA Twin-Air Breathing Air Compressor System
The Air Systems Twin-Air TA-3EA Compressor system provides Grade-D air for breathing to 3 workers with pressure-demand respirators.
The TA-3EA features double ASME receiver tanks which serve as a mounting frame for your compressor. Utilizing receiver tanks delivers air that is cooled down within ten degrees of the ambient temperature. Pneumatic tires provide easy mobility for rough terrains & the skid plate enables travel up & downstairs.
Also included is an adjustable (5000 PSI) high-pressure regulator to attach to a CGA-347 or CGA-346 cylinder, a bottle strap & cylinder protection molding
The TA-3 cannot be used with Vortex cooling tubes or constant flow respirators.
- Continuous duty rated rotary vane compressor
- Pressure range output- 110psi
- Electric 2 HP motor, thermally protected 1750 RPMs continuous duty
- 115/230 VAC (1-phase), 60Hz, 17.2 amps (20A service required)
- Pneumatic tires- 10 Inch
- Vane life- Minimum 50,000 hours
- Skid plate
- Compression end comes with food-grade oil- USDA approved
- Auto pressure unload - air control w/ full modulation
- Noise level- 70 dbA at 3 feet
- Twin-Air tank- 8 Gallon
- 8.5 cf of air storage- 110psi - ASME coded
- 1/2 Inch 5000 series air outlet coupling - Hansen style
- Size: 46L x 24W x 22H