Falltech 7500 Tripod Kit w/7281 3-Way +Bags
FallTech LiftTech 7500 Series Confined Space Entry Kits
Designed for both vertical entry and non-entry scenarios.
Built for a variety of industrial applications.
Tripod provides a large footprint for non-traditional confined space openings while the anchor point height allows for full-body extraction during a rescue.
This Tripod is outfitted with a built-in stainless steel pulley and multiple anchor points.
Used in conjunction with a personnel winch or one of three lengths of 3-Way Recovery Devices.
Easily provides access to confined spaces up to 120' in depth.
- 6'-11' Adjustable Confined Space Tripod.
- Extruded aluminum legs.
- Cast aluminum head and feet.
- 1 built-in stainless steel pulley.
- Legs have 4' and 7' spans between them at 6' and 11' heights respectively and have vertical height adjustments every 6".
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- 3-Way Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL).
- Mounting bracket.
- Equipment bag.
- Tripod bag.